Struggling To Save A Failing Marriage When Your Spouse Wants A Divorce?


Feel like you are in a desperate struggle to save a failing marriage? For me it came as somewhat of a shock when my wife asked to separate. I knew we were having problems but I certainly didn’t want a separation. And she was even talking about divorce! I was caught off guard and felt angry, betrayed, scared and very lonely. How could she do this to me? How could she do this to our family? It felt like everything we had worked for was about to come crashing down. I felt like my world was ending! So I began to do certain things and say certain things that came naturally to me. I thought these things would be able to get her to change her mind. But it was soon pretty obvious that I didn't have a clue how to save a failing marriage. My attempts were not working and at this point, I didn't know where to turn.

The good news is our marriage is now better than either of us had ever dreamed it could be, better than it was on our wedding day, but only after I completely changed my approach. I had to learn how to avoid the common mistakes people make when a marriage is in crisis. I had to learn what to do, what to say, and what to avoid. I also learned how to get out of my emotional state and take action. And I learned that traditional counseling can actually be a huge mistake.

If you find yourself in a similar situation I strongly encourage you to sign up for my “5 Critical Mistakes” at the top of the page.